Saturday, November 1, 2008

Comments???

I love updated the blog so everyone can see the sweet pics of my sweet babies.I know that everyone is very busy. But, I am in desperate need of COMMENTS. Surely you have something to say...occasionally. "your photography skills suck" or " you make the prettiest babies". Something so that I know I am not writing this for myself! Thanks... Oh and if you are not computer savvy..don't worry. Just go to the bottom of each entry and click on comments. Write a comment. When it asks you to identify, just pick name/url and type in your name. It's easy. Also, I would love to read your blog.Send me the address and I will leave YOU a comment. (Thanks to my sister and sister-in-law who do leave comments!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma and Pa check the blog every day to see our sweet babies. The blog is wonderful.

Unknown said...

This is my thrid attempt to post a comment. I love the blog. Really helps us keep up with my girls.