Monday, November 3, 2008

The World According to Ella #7

(We are having a funny night)

After we all got home, Ella was begging for her new favorite food "cheese and crackers". She had a decent dinner and a Jr Frosty, so I told her not tonight. (Part is laziness b/c I don't want to climb back into the Danger Zone for crackers, which will get crumbs all over the house requiring vaccuuming). She didn't really fight it. Later, I was reading a new library book to her so she and Sophia would go down b/f 9 pm. Sophia wouldn't sit still, so Ella and I read together while she was pointing at pictures of chickens in another book. It was one of those sweet moments. Then she and Sophia spend 2 or 3 minutes hugging, kissing and wrestling on the bed until it gets too rough and someone cries. After I put Sophia down, I was tucking in Ella. She was being really sweet and hugging me. I told her "You know Ella, there isn't anything in the world that I wouldn't do for you girls. I love you." She leaned back and said "what, momma?" I repeated myself and she smiled and said, "Does that mean you'll get me some cheese and crackers?" I laughed. Smart girl. She knew the answer and just laughed. She did get her Daddy's sense of humor even if she is MY mini-me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the latest update on your blog but most of all love my girls and am glad to be a part of their lives!

Unknown said...

Finally got a comment to work but put it in the wrong place. I thought they were all at the bottom of the page.