Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The World According to Ella #9

Tonight, the girls and I went to Target to get some new shoes. Of course, they never have the shoes they advertise by the time I get there.. It was a quick trip other than the pain of dragging Ella out of each toy section as she declares " I want that for Christmas". I decided I needed to feed them fast, so we stopped at Hudson's Smokehouse on 378. As we pulled in, I parked right in front, near the big "Hudson's" sign. As soon as I parked, Ella said- "Momma, what does that sign say?" I told her it said Hudson's Smokehouse. Her face lit up and she said "Oh, Momma AND its a party house." Or at least thats what I heard. I said-yes, I guess it is a party house. She got that teenager look and said, "No, momma! A POTTY house." I couldn't figure out what she was talking about and we hadn't been there in 9 or 10 mths. I asked her why she thought it was a potty house, and she said" Look momma- there is a sign right in front of your car and under the big sign- the blue one." Just under the sign was a handicap sign. She thought the stick figure was sitting on a potty, not a wheelchair. I almost peed myself.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! She is the smartest 3-year-old in the world!

Anonymous said...

hilarious!