Monday, January 5, 2009

Some sad singing




We all went to the dept chair's house on Friday for some karaoke (?sp) fun. Only a few were brave enough to sing. Yes, Tripp was one of them.Ella also made a new friend, Ashley. They had fun running around in circles and playing ballerina. Ella sang her ABC's, Oh, Susanna and her favorite, The Lord's Prayer. If you are wondering, its not that we are that religious. I think Tripp is going to sell her for weddings or something- at night, she says her prayers, then they sing it together. She is not AT ALL afraid to sing in front of a crowd. That's my girl..

1 comment:

Kacy said...

Hi Brandi! I do check in on your blog very often, thanks to Google Reader, but I don't think I've left a comment! (Sorry!) You are a funny writer! I love to read your take on life and the girls and Big Daddy! Too funny! You have smart little cookies on your hands! To answer your comment questions...I got a Nikon D40 LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I have yet to post the good shots I've recently taken, but by far, it is the best camera I've ever owned. The only downfall is it doesn't have the video option to record...when you are a mom of two active girls, as you know, that helps...But the Nikon version camera with video capabilities is around $1,000 and not in my budget!! As for the clothes, I have always dressed my girls WAY better than I have ever dresses myself! The outfit in the post you asked about is by a company called Stella Jane, I actually bought it off the owner of the line at a clothing show with Mel. It was a sample and I got it for about 10 bucks! (One huge perk to having a hubby in the clothing business!) I buy from all over..Juice, Jack-Be-Nimble, and Minnies here in Hartsville, and I order from all of those clothing lines...Just Ducky, Kelly's kids, etc...I do spend way too much money on kids clothes!!

Keep up the great posts! I can't imagine how you do everything with being a fellow, mom and hubby to a Newsome boy! Come see us when you are visiting Hartsville! I'd love for our crazy girls to get together! Kerri