Monday, September 1, 2008

The World According to Ella #3

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend! I worked and Big Daddy kept the girls. I was on call last night, but had today off. We had a lazy day, except for Daddy, who cooked a gourmet chicken pot pie from scratch. Ella and I made brownies for her class and she watched "Cinderella".
#3 On the way back from Ashleigh and Will's house Friday, Tripp and Ella were working on the learning the Lord's Prayer. (I think he is trying to prepare her for any bible geniuses that may challenge her at her preschool...) She has an excellent memory(unfortunately)and was learning most of the words. Tripp got down to the part about ..."on earth as it is in Heaven" and she started to recite it. Suddenly, she stopped and said "heeyyy...I don't live in Heaven- I live in South Carolina, Daddy!!!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Sophia's hair! She looks like she is feeling better.