Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3K Here We Come!



Well, it finally came! Ella went to her first day of preschool today! Surprisingly, we didn't get any notes or calls about her singing "I Kissed A Girl and I liked it...." or about the fact that I forgot to put her bloomers under her dress. Big Daddy, Supernanny,Sophia and I all accompanied her to the school, then Tripp and I dropped her off in the room. I thought there was supposed to be a "drop-off", but when we rolled in the parking lot everyone was walking their child in. It sounded like a Doctor's office in there, unlike the orientation night! Crying everywhere. Check out the picture of one of her classmates who is still crying. Ella's sweet teacher, Ms. Cyndi, was very excited about the brownies we brought. Ella kissed us and walked away. We also found out on the ride there that somehow Ella knows all the words to "Swing Low Sweet Chariot"! Yes, my friends, 3 years old...going on 13.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hooray! Please tell Ella we are so proud of her! She looks so excited to be at school. Our little munchkins are getting so big! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She is such a big girl now. I am so proud of her for not crying. I actually want to cry a little bit just looking at her in the pictures! Why is her bookbag so BIG?