Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're stilllll here!

Things have been very busy lately. We went to my parents house this past weekend. We had a good time, but it rained, rained, rained. The best part was catching up with one of my closest friends from college and her hubbie. My parents babysat for all three kids (thanks, guys!!) and we went and had an adult dinner and adult (sometimes very adult) conversations! We had to wait a long time to sit down, but we didn't care because no kids were pulling on our pants or whining. Their son is so precious and sweet. My Mom bragged that although he drove a big push along cart all around the house as fast as possible, he never hit a wall. Yes, my girls hit all the walls. Maybe he can train them!
Well, we continue to potty train Sophia. She is stable from that aspect. Now, the annoying thing she says "potty" all the time, but doesn't do anything. She continues to improve her language skills and copies everything you say. She hollars "what!" when you call her name. She also walks around the house saying "oh, MAN" like Swiper the fox. Ella got a yellow tag last week at school. She told SuperNanny that she didn't need to tell me, though, because last time I got "disappointed at me". I meant to redo her ponytail tonight before we went to a friends house and got busy, forgot. While we were driving, I said- oh, Ella. MOmmy forgot to redo your hair. She said. "Thanks OK Momma. Its why you have so much to do." She tries to sound so adult. Last week I said a bad word. I told the dogs to shut up in a loud whisper. Ella overheard me and said "OOO Momma, you said a bad word!" I said "ELLA...." before I could finish she said ( with her hands in the stop position" "I know, I know, you can say bad words because your an adult!".
I will post some new pics soon. Tripp stole the camera for some work pics and I don't wanna mess anything up!

No comments: