Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally...

Hey, everyone! This is the first entry into our family blog. I have been reading everyone else's blogs for months, just haven't had the time for our own! I will try to update with the girls' pictures and funny sayings. Ella is full of hilarious comments and Sophia does hilarious things. During the day I will have to leave it to our overworked SuperNanny, Tara, to keep snapping pics! Ella starts 3 yr old preschool next week, so I'm sure we will have lots to tell you about. Here are some recent pics and videos. Sophia is probably going to be a professional dancer when she gets older. Ella has entertainment talent, but if you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up she says "a nascar driver!!!!" Wonder who taught her that.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't wait to read more! That video of Sophia is PRECIOUS! She has moves.