Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday News




Well, as most of you know, Ms. Ella turned 4 on April 20th. She didn't have an official party, because we all decided she and Sophia would have a shared party. Sophia will turn 2 on May 24th! Both girls are into dolls and fairies and princess stuff, so we thought it would be best to have a fairy princess come to their party! They are both excited and we can finally share the details. I have not sent out the invites yet, but I will. Anyone who knows us enough to be reading this is certainly welcome. Just please RSVP so that we can determine how much food to bring. Sarah Dippity is famous here in Columbia for her art, magic shows and elaborate face painting! Check out her website! FYI- Boys will love this party as well!

Double click on the directions and the invite to read it more clearly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I can't come! Sarah and I will swing by on the way up to the concert on Sunday and hopefully be able to see the girls.

Ashleigh said...

Too cute!! I will be at a conference in Charleston but Will can bring the kids! That sounds fun! Maybe I can get back early!